- 5 tablespoons corn flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1.2 litre (2 pints) semi skimmed or full fat milk
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 heaped tablespoon ground pistachios
1. Place corn flour in a large saucepan, and gradually add milk, mix well until texture is smooth.
2. Next add ground cardamom, Sugar, rosewater and mix well.
3. Place saucepan on medium heat, stirring for about 10 minutes until mixture thickens.
4. Immediately spoon hot mixture onto a serving plate.
5. Sprinkle with ground pistachios and leave to cool for 2 hours.